Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Our 2nd annual trip to Kathy's Pumpkin Patch. It was just as fun as last year (in fact I think maybe it was a little bit more fun) and the weather was just as beautiful.

I tried to take some of the same shots as last year just to compare.

A sweet little preschool teacher was admiring our wagon full of cuties and offered to take our picture.
The corn box
The slide
One of the favorites, the barrel horses
The horse swings
A little playhouse. Lydia's favorite. She set the table, the entire table top was covered with plates, and she was setting food out from the little basket.
Eating lunch
Duck races
We made a spur of the moment decision to go five miles down the road to the Appleberry Orchard. The kids liked looking at all of the animals and I got some apples to make applesauce.

I could not get either of my children to look at the camera ALL day. Too much other stuff to look at I guess.
I think (hope) Clae is just itching his nose, not picking it. The end of a long day, they all got a sugar cookie for the trip home. This is our view from the front seat. Aunt Chi Chi and I took a moment to enjoy the view of all our cute little pumpkins.

3 comments:

Gma Joan said...

What a fun day! I too like reading blogs!!

Anonymous said...

I was just at Tiffany's recently telling her how much I hate sand boxes because of the sand. Corn box is genius!

Anonymous said...

I'm the anonymous above-forgot to put my name haha.
Kelly Ann