Monday, September 26, 2011

Comments

So, I am curious who is reading this blog these days. My ticker at the bottom of the page shows that I get several hits every week, but not many of you who are reading are leaving comments. I opened up comments to anyone, so you don't have to be a google user to leave a message. Just wondering who I'm "talking" to when I'm writing this thing. I would love to hear from you!

(And just a confession, I have a tendancy to be a blog stalker, so I'm going to try be better about leaving comments for other people as well!)

9 comments:

Kiley said...

Oooooo'Hiles, I sink you know I read zis! =)

Robyn said...

Robyn reads it!

Tara said...

I'm a blog stalker! :)

Anonymous said...

I am a blog stalker also!! Your kids are ADORABLE!!!

Courtney

Tara said...

I agree with Courtney....adorable!!

Barb said...

Hey Hay, Auntie Barb here. Keep those great pictures and stories coming.

Suzette Betts said...

I check your blog about every couple of weeks, it is so cute and well written. Thanks for your posts!

The Snyder's said...

I enjoy reading your blog as well!! Not sure if you read mine, but love to keep up with everyone who has kiddos close to the same age as mine. Good seeing you guys at the Pumpkin Patch the other day!!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too! I just always get wrapped up in school then see you post something on facebook realizing I haven't read it in awhile so it takes me awhile to comment! HA!
Kelly Ann