Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We May Have a Problem

Usually when I put Lydia down for a nap I don't hear a peep out of her. I put her in her crib, tuck her in, close her door, and she's out.

Today, for some reason it seemed like it was taking her forever to go to sleep, she kept talking and just making noise in general, not typical behavior for her. I went in to check on her only to find her pantless and pull-upless, sitting there, happy as can be with her naked little bottom. I put a diaper on her this time (thinking maybe the pull-up was the problem) put her pants back on her, tucked her in, and left.

Five minutes later she was still making noise, I checked on her...naked.

FOUR times this happened, after the first time I disciplined her every time I went in. I think the fourth time was a charm and she ended going to sleep with her pants ON. After her nap she called for me, I went in to get her...naked.

I'm REALLY hoping this does not become a habit, I can just forsee all of the messes that will be made if she decides to do this in the middle of the night. I'll keep you posted....

3 comments:

melissa said...

I'm sorry...but this is hilarious!

The Cass Family said...

I found her...FULLY CLOTHED this morning! Maybe the crisis has be averted!

leah morelock said...

ellie went through a stage where she wouldn't leave her clothes on! I just read in one of my journals recently where I had written "Lord, why won't Ellie keep her clothes on?" We don't have that problem anymore so hopefully it is just a phase with Lydia also!