Monday, May 2, 2011

Goals for the Week

1. Do my Bible Study.
I have not gone to Bible Study or done my lesson for the last two weeks. SO...one of my goals for the week is to buckle down and do my lesson AND I should be able to go to Bible Study this week since Kirby will be home.

2. Exercise
We used to go on walks/jogs daily, but since I have extra kids now that is not really possible during the day and for some reason the evenings seem to get to busy and we don't get it done then either. I borrowed a workout video from my sister (Car, I have your Cardio Max if you're looking for it!) and I'm hoping to be able to do that workout while the kids are napping or after they go to bed at night.

3. Drink more water
My coffee is always ready and waiting for me when I get up in the morning so I just start drinking coffee first thing and forget to drink water. I am going to try to drink a full glass of water before I start in on coffee and just generally drink more water throughout the day.

4. Be more patient with my children
My task oriented side has taken over for the past few weeks resulting in me being less patient with my children that I would like to be. The last thing I would ever want is for two of the most precious people in my life to feel like they are in any way a burden. So, my final goal for the week is to make a conscious choice to focus on my children, on their needs, and on training them in the way they should go.

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it" Proverbs 22:6

1 comment:

Kiley said...

O'Hiles, zeese are goid goils. =)