Thursday, May 5, 2011

How Did I Do?

How am I doing meeting my goals for the week?

well, lets see...

Bible Study...A-
I did go to class this week AND I had my lesson done. I have not started on next weeks lesson yet, so I will probably be rushing at the last minute to get it done, hence the A-

Drinking more water...B
While I have been drinking more water than I usually do, I still need to be drinking more. Steps have been made in the right direction, but there is still some work to be done in this area.

Exercising...B+
I did two walk/jogs (with the stoller) and did the Cardio Max DVD once. The Cardio Max was a great workout for me, just the right amount of difficulty to get back into working out. My legs are REALLY sore and it feels REALLY good!

Patience with my kids...A
I am glad to say I saw the most progress in this area! It was a good week, I had my moments, don't get me wrong, but, by the grace of God, I had several victories in the patience area. I'm sure I have victories every week, but they don't seem as obvious as the ones I had this week. Or, maybe, since I was feeling discouraged, God gave me the gift of allowing me to see the small triumphs for what they were. Either way, I was encouraged and given new strength to keep pressing on in this most difficult and rewarding job of raising small children.

No comments: