Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quick Update

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Lydia quickly went from a baby who slept all of the time to a baby who cried all of the time! So, for about 4 weeks that consumed all of our spare time, not to mention the fact that we have a very busy toddler who still needs LOTS of attention.

Lydia is finally doing better. We think she had a bit of colic, and at 3 weeks she had an ear infection and a sore throat. Poor little thing, no wonder she was fussy. Clae has hardly been sick a day in his life, so having a sick baby wasn't something we were used to. She's doing great now, cooing and smiling like Clae did at her age. She's becoming a lot of fun.

Since my last post Clae and Lydia have a new cousin, Abraham David Cass, he's a sweetie, just 7 weeks younger than Lydia (although he's about as big as she is). Kelly, Tiffany, and big brother Kohen are adjusting well.

I'll post pics as soon as I get a free moment (maybe when my kids are in kindergarten), but tonight I'm too tired!

No comments: