Friday, August 7, 2009

Pictures of Clae and Lydia

Just a few pictures I wanted to share since I haven't posted many pictures of Lydia yet.

Our family with Pastor John at Lydia's dedication.


Clae loves his baby sister. He loves to hug and kiss her, and she smiles at him bigger than she smiles at anyone else.




So sweet.


Clae at the pool. At this moment he was choosing to play with his trucks instead of swim.



Tired little girl.



This is right after she got her shots. Not a fun time for either of us. For some reason I didn't think it would be as bad with her as it was with Clae. Wrong. I guess I'll be more prepared next time.




Family picture at Grandma and Grandpa's.




Clae with aunt sissy. He loves his aunt sissy, although I think we're going to have to think of another name for her since he has a sissy of his own now.








No comments: