Monday, November 28, 2011

Decorating the Tree

This has been my dream ever since we had kids, decorating the tree together. We didn't really do it together, I just set the balls out and let them have at it, they loved it.

As you will see in the last picture ALL of the ornaments ended up in one cluster and I haven't had the heart to rearrange them yet. I'm sure my anal tendancies will take over soon and I will put them on the "right" way but for now it puts a smile on my face every time I look at it.

They have several of their own ornaments that people have given them over the years. Next year I hope to get them their own tree and they can put all of their special ornaments on it. I know if I let them have their own ornaments this year they will just want to take them off all the time and play with them, so we'll just wait until they're a little bit older to do that.



The "cluster"

1 comment:

Kiley said...

It's the cutest that way, for sure!