Saturday, July 16, 2011

Coed Softball Tournament

Several couples from church formed a coed softball team and played in a tournament this weekend. It was a single elimination tournament and they were..."singley eliminated", but they did an awesome job for their first time playing together.

I am the only spouse who does not play because...I just don't do such things. I am not super athletic to begin with and if I were going to attempt to play a team sport it would not be softball. Kirby was afraid I would knock out my teeth or break my nose. We saw a girl who had a nasty swollen black eye walking around the tournament and he just gave me a look like, that totally would have been you if you would have played. I would be offended but...the truth hurts!

So, I was the team stat keeper, medic, photographer and cheerleader.

(disclaimer: you can't see it, but I have a RED tank top on under my yellow and black shirt lest anyone mistake me for a HAWKEYE fan!)

Kirby up to bat.


The men (some of them)

The ladies

No comments: