Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stuff

Just some random things we've been doing...

Last week when it was still nice out we went swimming at "auntie" Barb's pool.



This was the first weekend in SIX weeks that we haven't had any plans for the weekend. We still managed to keep quite busy but we got a lot done at our house too.

We got Netflix on the Wii, so Friday night we had a movie night and camp-out in the living room. I stayed up until 1:00 watching movies. DUMB! But I LOVE movies, I just couldn't help myself.



In the middle of the movie, Clae got up looking for Lydia's vacuum, "I need to vacuum, it's a mess in here." Do not ask me where that came from.


Last night I was in my bedroom doing some things and I suddenly had a Lydia-is-being-way-too-quiet moment. I've had a few of these in the past and it is never good news (fingernail polish on the rug, for example). I went in search of her and at first glance was relieved to find her playing nicely on the couch. Oh, wait, that's my makeup bag on her lap. Oh, wait, that's my mascara she's playing with.

Aaaand this was the result...

1 comment:

Kiley said...

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! I love the cleaning comment! Next thing you know he'll be ironing!