Monday, June 27, 2011

Living Proof Live

This past weekend my college friend Kiley and I attended a Living Proof Live conference in Lincoln, NE. It was everything I had hoped it would be and more.



I just finished going through Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" Bible study with a group of ladies at my church. I have a great respect for Beth and her teaching so when the opportunity came up to go to this live event I was very excited.

The praise and worship music was awesome, and the message was very powerful. It was exactly what I needed to hear at that moment, it was like God was speaking directly to me in many ways. It was a very spiritually refreshing time for me. I would recommend it to anyone.

She is coming to Kansas City next year and, if it works out, I would love to take a group. I don't know the dates yet, but as soon as I do I will post them. Keep it in mind if you are interested in going.

No comments: