Friday, October 29, 2010

Sickies

We've been battling sickness for the past three weeks now. It started with Lydia not feeling well and having a slight fever for a few days. Then Clae got a fairly high fever (102 degrees). It only lasted one day but it was a very long day and he was a sick little boy. He did nothing. at all. all day. That NEVER happens. He ate nothing and drank just enough to keep him hydrated. He only moved to go to the bathroom and then I had to carry him to the bathroom and hold him up while he went to the bathroom. I made them a dr appointment, but by the next day his fever was totally gone. I ended up taking them anyway, but the doctor found nothing wrong with them and said it was just viral. Just as they were getting over the virus they started having runny noses and coughing. This is still going on and has been for the past week and a half. I'm deciding if I want to take them to the dr AGAIN. I've been doing the saline rinse on both of them and it seems to be helping, so I'm going to give it a few more days.

I took this picture on the really bad day. I ended up making beds for them on the floor in my room so I could try to get a few things done.

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Ohhh...sad little kiddos! Hope they are feeling better soon!