Friday, June 14, 2013

Catching up


I always say it's much easier to KEEP up than it is to CATCH up.  But because of camera problems, growing a baby, and general busyness of life I have not been able to keep up with this blog.  I'm not going to try to go all the way back to January to catch up, I'm just going to start from here and try to keep up going forward.
 
Clae's t-ball season compared to last season was a night a day difference.  I guess it's a lot better to play as an experienced FIVE year old than as an inexperienced FOUR year old.  He loved playing ball this year, he did a great job and he didn't cry ONCE.     



Random picture of Lydia eating watermelon with her "sweet" watermelon shirt on.  I thought it was a perfect photo op.

Me and my babies on Mother's Day.  Would have been nice to get a decent picture of me, but you take what you can get.  

No comments: