Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Benefit Pics

The benefit Saturday night turned out to be an amazing success. I still can't believe the support and generosity Brandon and Carly's friends, family, and community have shown to them. Saturday night was no exception, they raised a mind-blowing amount of money that will help them make a much smoother transition into their new life.

Brandon and Carly making their very emotional entrance. I can't even type this without starting to cry again. Brandon said coming into that room was one of the hardest things he has had to do since the accident.



A few crowd shots...
(I was helping with the auction all night so I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I would have liked to.)
I don't know if we have a final count on how many were there but it was over 500 for sure.




They are staying with my parents until Kirby gets their bathroom done. We are hoping today will be the last day he has to work on it, we'll work on cleaning tomorrow and they will get to move in on Thursday!

No comments: