Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lydia Grace

We welcomed our sweet little baby girl into the world last Thursday, May 28. She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19 inches long. She has dark hair and dark complexion. I think she looks just like her daddy. We're adjusting to being home. It's less overwhelming the second time around and Clae is doing great with her. I'm still recovering from surgery but I think things will get much easier once I'm getting around a little bit better. I'll post a picture soon, she's precious.

2 comments:

R, T and O said...

Congratulations! I LOVE her name!!! I can't wait to see pictures. How fun to have one that looks like each of you. I love that you are posting on your blog again, it's fun to see what you guys are up to. I'll be starting to post again soon, it's been forever!

The Loeffler's said...

Congrats on your baby girl!! Love the name! Can't wait to see pictures of her!