Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ribbit

(Kiles, this post is for you!) I had to post this picture, first of all because I think it's so darn cute, but also because it has a FROG in it. I have an irrational fear and dislike of frogs, I'm not exactly sure why but I always have. So everytime I see one of Clae's frog toys or one of his outfits with a frog on it I think, "eeew, frogs." I'm just waiting for the day he comes to me and says "mommy, look what I found," and he shows me a big, ugly, disgusting frog. That will not be a good day.


2 comments:

Kiley said...

Hahahaha! I lof it! Such fun memories, Hiles. =) The frog night reminded me of the blizzard night just now. Nuts! =)

R, T and O said...

You better prepare yourself, Clae will be bringing you a frog sooner than you think. Owen caught a lizard last week and tore off his tail. Boys!