Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 Months

Clae will be 3 months old on Saturday, I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Reflections on being a mother at 3 months...I thought I would enjoy the tiny infant stage the most but as Clae gets older I enjoy him more and more. He gets more predictable, more interactive and more fun. I've had to be a lot more flexible with my task oriented, control freak personality. Sometimes I wonder if my house will EVER be clean again, but I realize that it's much more important to play with my son than to dust or wash dishes. Kirby is a great daddy. We're so glad he's been able to be home and hasn't had to be in Branson. As the weather gets nicer he's gone a lot more, but we make the most of the time we get to spend with him. Being a mom is the hardest, most rewarding experience I've ever had or will ever have. It's amazing!

No comments: